This is the forum for partners within Carers Matter Norfolk to come together and:
- Review how the partnership works;
- Take major strategic decisions about the service;
- Review in outline service performance;
- Approve or decline proposals from the Performance and Development Group.
It is equally split in membership between the senior partners leads and officers and five carer representatives; one for local NHS Clinical Commissioning Group area.
The Partnership Steering Group meets every 6-8 weeks and is chaired by Alan Hopley with Sharon Brooks as Vice-Chair.
- Alan Hopley, Chief Executive, Voluntary Norfolk
- Sharon Brooks, Chief Officer, Carers Voice Norfolk & Waveney
- Simon Brown, Chief Executive, FamilyCarersNet
- Christine Futter, Chief Operating Officer, Norfolk & Suffolk Care Support
- Maria Plumb, Service Manager, Carers Matter Norfolk
- Joy Salter (East Norfolk)
- Lesley Bonshor (North Norfolk)
- Jay Page (Norwich)
- Malcolm Court (South Norfolk)
- Tracey Sismy (West Norfolk)
- Costessey Centre, 1 Longwater Lane, Costessey, Norwich, NR8 5AH
All meetings are from 10.30am – 1:30pm
For further information or details, please contact:
Maria Plumb, Service Manager: 01603 614474 / email@example.com
Sharon Brooks, Chief Officer, Carers Voice: 07506 768405 / firstname.lastname@example.org