You can get help and advice from your local Patient Advice and Liaison Services, whose officers are available in most hospitals. They can offer confidential advice, support and information on health related matters to patients, their families and their carers.
PALS provides help in many ways.
For example, it can:
- Help you with health-related questions;
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you’re using the NHS;
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare.
PALS can give you information about:
- The NHS;
- The NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint;
- Support groups outside the NHS.
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
To contact your nearest PALS officer:
- Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital 01603 289036
- Hellesdon Hospital 01603 421191
- Julian Hospital 01603 421191
- North Walsham Hospital 0800 088 4449
- Cromer & District Hospital 01603 289035
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital 01553 613351
- Northgate Hospital 01603 421191
- James Paget Hospital 01493 453240
- Carlton Court 01603 421191