Published 16th April 2021 by

If you would like advice on benefits there is personal support available from Norfolk County Council – this support can range from checking you are receiving money you are entitled to, through to representing you at tribunal/appeal hearings. If you are an adult carer who would like to be referred for this support then please contact us at Carers Matter Norfolk on 0800 083 1148. If you are a parent carer (looking after a child with care needs) contact Caring Together on 0345 241 0954 for a referral.

You can find out more about the help and advice on benefits available from Norfolk County Council at