Published 3rd February 2022
The news of rapidly rising energy costs combined with the coldest months of winter, are a major worry for many people, especially for those caring for a loved one at home, where it’s important to keep warm and comfortable.
If you are worried about how you are going to pay for your energy bills, Community Action Norfolk (CAN) can help. They are inviting you to come along to a FREE online energy advice and awareness session.
During the one hour session you will learn:
- how and where to get help and support with energy bills
- how to save on energy use in the home
- understanding fuel poverty
- up-to-date advice on switching energy supplier
They are holding regular online sessions. Below are the sessions planned for February.
- Thurs 17th February from 12 – 1pm
- Mon 21st February from 12 – 1pm
- Tues 22nd February from 1 – 2pm (West Norfolk residents and organisations)
- Wed 23rd February from 12 – 1pm
- Mon 28th February from 12 – 1pm
To register for a session, email CAN, firstname.lastname@example.org . They will send you a link to the meeting.
CAN also delivers energy advice and awareness sessions to groups and organisations at a day and time that is convenient to you. Contact Steve Nunn on 01362 545027 or email email@example.com to arrange.