Published 27th March 2023
Healthwatch Norfolk is giving you the opportunity to ask a panel of experts about your local health and care services this April. The health and social champion, who represents the voice of patients and passes them on the NHS and care decision-makers, is holding a free ‘Healthwatch Norfolk Live in the East’ event at the Pavilion Theatre in Gorleston on Thursday 27 April from 11.30am.
The event includes presentations, guest speakers and the opportunity to ask questions. These include:
- Healthwatch Norfolk insight into the organisation and how it can help patients
- James Paget University Hospital plans for a new hospital and its concept ward which is looking at ways of enhancing and adapting care
- The role of carer support nurses
- University of East Anglia’s Compassionate Communities, a conversation around death, dying and bereavement
- Norfolk and Waveney Integrated Care Board talking about initiatives in the east of the county.
Doors open at 11am. When the presentations finish at 1pm, there will be an opportunity to meet representatives from a number of health and social care organisations in the area.