Published 11th January 2023
Carers Voice Norfolk and Waveney are working with DIAL to support people aged 25 years old and over who are caring for a family member or friend in Norfolk, with tailor made skills to help them look for work now or in the future.
They can support you with;
- boosting skills that you already have
- looking at what home working/flexible work options are available
- better off calculations to see if working affects any benefits you receive.
For further information about the project call Carers Voice on 07932 095260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free employment support workshop
Carers Voice Norfolk and Waveney are holding a workshop on Friday 27 January, 1pm – 2pm at REST Norwich, Churchman House, 71 Bethel Street, Norwich, NR21 1NR.
The topics of the workshop include:
- Understanding the skills you have as a carer and how these can help you should you wish to move into employment
- What home working/flexible options are available to you
- Better off calculations
To find out more and to book your place, email email@example.com