If you’re a carer there is financial support out there for yourself and the person you care for. Find out here what’s available, whether you are entitled, and how to claim.  Claiming benefits can be a confusing process. There are different types of benefits available and some can affect other benefits either you or the person you care for are receiving. Carers Matter Norfolk can assist you to complete the forms free of charge. Contact us on 0800 083 1148.