Published 11th January 2023
People looking after family members or friends in Norfolk are being invited to join a session where you will be able to give your views on social care in Norfolk.
The session is being held on Thursday 19 January from 10am to 1pm and will give you the opportunity to cover topics such as:
- What would make you feel good about the services and support you receive?
- What good or bad experiences have you seen?
You can join the session which is being hosted by Curators of Change as part of their work with the Integrated Care System. This session is part of a shared approach to ensure people who receive care and support services in Norfolk have a high-quality service.
This interactive zoom workshop is part of a series of conversations about what this might look and feel like. It is open to people from across the care and health system, including, providers, carers, commissioners, and those who access care and support.
To find out what matters most and what needs to change – it will have conversations that explore:
- What is working well currently in Norfolk and why?
- What must change to make Norfolk a county where everyone can access good quality social care?
- How to make sure people receive great experiences of support and care.
- How to ensure that the people receiving support can say how this should be delivered to them so that they can live their best lives.
- How to make the social care sector a great place to work.