Turn2Us is a national charity that helps people in the UK and Ireland who are in financial need. Turn2Us provides information and support about accessing welfare benefits and charitable grants. They also have two grants which may be accessed by carers in Norfolk – Elizabeth Finn Fund and the Response Fund. Turn2Us has a website and helpline to help find appropriate sources of financial support quickly and easily, based on their particular needs and circumstances. Check out their website here to learn more about how their services can help you as a carer!
The website includes
- A benefits calculator that helps people ensure they are receiving all the welfare benefits they may be entitled to;
- A grants search containing the details of over 3,500 charitable funds (national, regional and local) that may be able to provide financial support and other services;
- A confidential ‘My Turn2Us’ online account that can be used to make enquiries and applications to grant-giving charities;
- Information and resources on welfare benefits, grants and managing money;
- Find an Adviser tool to help users find local advisers, according to their needs.
The Turn2Us Helpline supports individuals who cannot access or use the Turn2us website. It provides
- Welfare benefits calculations;
- Grants searches and support to apply for grants;
- Information and signposting.