Published 6th December 2023
It is important that you look after your health and wellbeing this winter, as well as knowing about the support available for the person you look after. Local health and care organisations in Norfolk have information and resources that can help you.
As well as helping you to ‘winter proof’ your health and wellbeing this winter, there is also support for you if you may be struggling to pay your bills or heat your home this winter. There is a wide range of winter hardship support that is available locally.
You can find all the information by visiting www.winterwellnorfolkwaveney.co.uk. This includes:
- Finding the right health service for you.
- Getting your flu and COVID-19 vaccination as soon as you are able to.
- Keeping yourself well this winter by staying warm, keeping active, and keeping your medicine cabinet well stocked so you are prepared for common winter illnesses.
- Information on the hardship support that is available if you are finding things difficult financially.
- How to stay warm this winter.
- Supporting you to look after your mental health.
- Advice for if your child is unwell.